Saturday, July 26, 2008

CROX Update for 07.26.2008

CROX INC. - CROX

I last updated this stock last month. Since then, nothing has changed - there is still no buy signal on this timeframe. CROX made all time lows last week, and there is no end in sight. Georges Yared liked this stock at $25, I wonder if he still likes it, and for the same reasons, at about $5.

Weekly chart shows price well below the 34ema, and also below the 8ema. While there is regular divergence evident on the CCI indicator, there is no buy signal/pattern present on this timeframe.

Daily chart shows traders gapping down the open on Friday, after CROX earnings report and guidance disappoints. Friday's gap down saw the stock lose about 50% in one go. No buy signal/pattern evident on this timeframe. I wonder how many people bought CROX based on Georges Yared? I am sure glad I didn't.

No comments: